Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Praying for God's will


The beginning of the driveway. There is two piles of millings from local streets now at the end of the driveway. These millings will go down as the base of the driveway. Thank you, North Tonawanda. 


As we are coming to the end of this journey, i am still believing that God's plan will all work out. I am reminded of the physical labor that has been done by my family and my friends. The cutting of trees, grinding of stumps, dragging bushes and tree clippings from the back yard to the front, the raking of areas, the writing on the walls, the assistance to the plumbers, the installation of insulation, the measuring and cutting of drywall,the hanging of drywall, the sweeping of the floors, the picking up of trash, the clean up, and even the meeting the need of hunger by providing lunches on Saturdays; have all been done in love by my family and friends. Ys, you can help us, you can help with drywall, clean up, painting, or lunches, let me know.  God is using this time right now, to remind me that I am not in control. He has provided what has been needed when it has been needed. I was urged earlier today that I need to metitate on Matthew 6: 32-34. ( vs. 33 & 34 were highlighted in my bible). But see first his kingdom and his rightougness, and all these thing will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Yes, my mind feels like it is going crazy with all that will happen in th next 37 days. But I am writing it on here, and anyone who reads, is being given my permission to remind me, today I will pick up Jesse, allowing him to play on playground, then home for dinner and chores, and finally to shop in a friends closet. If I contact any of you in a panic, tell me to go read Matthew. 



~~~If you have any questions or would like my information on volunteering for this house, you can contact me directly and I will pass your name on to the main office. I can be reached jmlisanby@gmail.com or 716-939-0837 ( call or text) ~~~


Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org


No comments:

Post a Comment