Friday, September 12, 2014

Drywall is to begin!! Can YOU help ?



So the news is this, the insulation inspection passed earlier this week and the drywall was delivered on Thursday. The drywall lift was picked up by me, and delivered to the new house Thursday afternoon. The drywall is set to begin on Saturday. With the hopes that we have enough help that the drywall will be finished in a week's time. I am now hoping that we get the help that we need for this all to happen. We are in countdown mode for the time that we have left in the rental. We have 49 days till the end of October and this place needs to be empty and cleaned. 
Please let us know if you can help us tomorrow. We will be working 9-1 , lunch will be provided around 12-1230. Also if you can bring coffee, donuts, snacks, or some drinks for the workers, please let me know. 



Joint Compound

Tape and Compound

Drywall lift

Drywall

Drywall

Curious Doe


~~~If you have any questions or would like my information on volunteering for this house, you can contact me directly and I will pass your name on to the main office. I can be reached jmlisanby@gmail.com or 716-939-0837 ( call or text) ~~~


Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment