Saturday, February 21, 2015

Final week!!

Only seven days left in the rental. What's left in the new house is the carpeting,(which is being installed tomorrow), the electricians and the plumbers, also the final inspection. 
My plan for this week is moving boxes, at least 2 loads a day, from the rental to the new place. I need help with that. The larger stuff (TV, beds, recliners, and the outside bikes)will need to be done on Saturday, or when the final inspection is done. 
My current landlord, has told me that he will charge me just over $16 a day for any day in March. 
I NEED HELP! I am not asking for anyone to help pack or clean. I just need help moving. Please pray that all of this works out, also pray for all those that are able to help me. 

For those that cannot help this week, I do have a storage unit to empty, and I will be renting a uhaul. Please let me know if you can help. 

~~~If you have any questions or would like my information on volunteering for this house, you can contact me directly and I will pass your name on to the main office. I can be reached jmlisanby@gmail.com or 716-939-0837 ( call or text) ~~~


Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org  





No comments:

Post a Comment