Friday, October 10, 2014

God is in control!


This week I have not worked at the house at all, and as of right now, we will not be working at the house Saturday. Although, I do have news, Thank you to the people in charge.

*Parsons Drywall is doing the tapping & mudding of the drywall- once this is done, priming and painting can be done. (pencil date for priming/paint to start is 10/16)

* Appliances have been ordered

* Cabinets/flooring ordered

* Spoke to Tile guy- will meet up with him next Thursday to get final order done (pencilled date for him to start is 10/19)

* Plumber/engineer have to connect sewer from sidewalk to street, that entails digging up part of E. Robinson

* Can start storing items in basement last week of the month (after the 25th- pencilled date) - will be setting up a facebook event, please let me know if and will you can help

* Can continue to pack at 81st Street house/apartment. Was given a wonderful supply of boxes, but do need tape & HELP!! 

* Looking for another Medium/large pet crate to be used temporarily during the move/ adjustment period into new house

* Will need help with furniture from Getzville. Will need help with move from house/apartment to NT. Will need help from storage unit to NT house.  ( dates to follow)

Once the sewer is connected, and the NEED be items done, a certificate of occupancy can be issued, by the city. The house probably will not be 100% finished when we move in. But I know that God is in control. He knows the plans, better than I ever could. I thank HIM for the peace that has enveloped me.

Corrina Langworthy is still running a Mary Kay fundraiser for my family's appliance fund. 
She can be reached at 716-908-2196 





~~~If you have any questions or would like my information on volunteering for this house, you can contact me directly and I will pass your name on to the main office. I can be reached jmlisanby@gmail.com or 716-939-0837 ( call or text) ~~~


Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment