Monday, February 2, 2015

February- the last month

Oh it has been a long time coming, but I was assured that we will be moving the month of February. Oh what a wonderful bit of news to share!!! It is also the reason for my high anxiety! I am trying to remember that God is in charge and He is also the one who can calm my anxious mind. Isaiah 26 :3 was recommended by a friend, I am working on memorizing it. " You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you" 

This week we did more filling of holes, sanding and painting. The rest of the insulation was installed in the basement. All the interior doors have been painted. The porta potty went back to Modern, and the cabinets and bathroom vanities were delivered. The lights were picked out for the bathrooms. Caps were installed on the stairway to the basement.  The closet shelving units were picked out and installed. Special thanks to Rachael and Gracie's Place for providing lunch for us on Saturday!  

Insulation in basement

Side steps to kitchen

Kitchen tiles

Sealing the grout lines

Bathroom lights

Painting

Closet units


Ruby at new house

Caps

Caps to the basement

Cabinets

Vanity top

Cabinets

Closet doors

Bathroom vanity top

Jesse & Brandy Rose



~~~If you have any questions or would like my information on volunteering for this house, you can contact me directly and I will pass your name on to the main office. I can be reached jmlisanby@gmail.com or 716-939-0837 ( call or text) ~~~

Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org  



No comments:

Post a Comment