Sunday, February 15, 2015

Final weeks

Oh it has been a long journey.... which I know for sure is coming to an end. As we are packing more and more everyday. We spent about 6 hours at the house Saturday working on all the little things that are left, the filling of nail holes, the sanding of the putty, painting the trim, touching up the wall paint, hanging the mini blinds in the bedrooms & my bathroom, putting the door knobs on, cleaning, sweeping, and going over the lists of stuff that still needs to be finished.  

What's coming this week?? I will be going in during the week to finish the little things, clean windows, shop vac, etc.  I know that I was told that the back hall would be painted probably Monday, the back hall tile will be finished on Tuesday/ Wednesday, the plumbers & electricians sometime during the week, & the carpet will be on Saturday/Sunday. 

I am feeling very excited!!! Now back to packing. Ohhhhhh who would be willing to help me move ??? I need to be moved, cleaned and key turned in by the end of Feb. 


Door knobs

Master Bathroom window

Upper wall cabinets/stove & fridge

Master Bathroom

Upper corner cabinets

Stove



~~~If you have any questions or would like my information on volunteering for this house, you can contact me directly and I will pass your name on to the main office. I can be reached jmlisanby@gmail.com or 716-939-0837 ( call or text) ~~~

Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org  

No comments:

Post a Comment