Friday, February 20, 2015

Day of blessings

The temperature was so low this morning that the this area broke many weather records. When we got in the van this morning it was -10 F. I am not sure that I have ever seen that in my lifetime. The windchill was somewhere around -30 F. 
We were blessed by the delivery of the washer & dryer, dishwasher and microwave/hood. I had photos, but tonight the modern day technology isn't working together. Tomorrow will be a day of last touch ups, clean up, windows, floors, etc., then on Sunday morning, the carpet is being installed. If you want to help tomorrow, please contact me via cell/text/facebook.
Please keep praying for the workers and their families as this part of the project is coming to an end. God is in control of every part of this house, He has blessed us beyond my wildest thoughts. Tonight during community group, I think Jesse summed it up pretty well.
 " Thank you, Jesus!"



~~~If you have any questions or would like my information on volunteering for this house, you can contact me directly and I will pass your name on to the main office. I can be reached jmlisanby@gmail.com or 716-939-0837 ( call or text) ~~~


Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org  





No comments:

Post a Comment