Monday, March 23, 2015

We are in!! Thank God

PRAISE GOD !!!! 

On the 28th of February, I signed Early Occupancy paperwork and we slept in the house that night. The house isn't finished, but at least we are out of the rental- that last week as a rough one ( but that story is for another time). I have been having technical issues since then, my phone and computer aren't willing to talk to each other, which makes uploading pictures quite the adventure.

Jesse is loving the new house, his bedroom, and loving all the toys that he "forgot" he had. He is sleeping in his own bed, which is a huge step. He is growing up.

The animals are all settling in and doing well. They are all realizing that the place is big enough that they don't have to fight, and are all getting along well.

I need to ask for help for this move one more time- THIS SATURDAY- March 28th- I need to empty the storage unit and get it all to the house. I will be renting a truck, so I need help loading the truck and unloading the truck. Please come help us out, will probably be two loads, thats it. 


I also wanted to announce that on April 11th, I will be having a Open house/House dedication & Jesse's 7th Birthday Party at 2pm. All are welcome but please let me know if you are coming, so we can make sure we have enough food.


~~~If you have any questions or would like my information on volunteering for this house, you can contact me directly and I will pass your name on to the main office. I can be reached jmlisanby@gmail.com or 716-939-0837 ( call or text) ~~~


Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org  

No comments:

Post a Comment