Thursday, July 24, 2014

Volunteer work has started!!


Today marks the first day of volunteers to work on the property, even though skilled laborers have been working for months. What a beautiful day for the work to be done, I only wished that I could have stayed and worked along side the group.  Several of the college age adults talked about the group they belong today and when I offered a sharpie during the house tour, they wrote their verse on the door frame. 2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith

I have been told that the next work day will be this Saturday, July 26th- 9:30- 12 noon.  Please let me know if you would like to help and I will give you the contact number that you need to call. 


Volunteers

Volunteers


2 Timothy 4:7
 Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official habitat for humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment