Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Connections with God!


I am just loving the speed that things are happening so quickly around the new place. Lord thank you for getting me through the slower weeks. As you see by these pictures, the siding is just over half done, these were taken just after noon, so I am sure by now it is completed. I wasn't able to pick this color siding but I am pleased with it. I have been told that I will have shutters also. :-) It really does look like a house, doesn't it ?

 I was blessed by a mission group from Mississippi, that is visiting Renewal Church NT, they spent an hour at the house cleaning, taking care of the trash, and sweeping. Connections with God are amazing!!! For those that do not know I was born in Mississippi and I have been blessed by all the mission teams that have been up from Mississippi and also the ones from Georgia  and Louisiana. God is so good! He continues to bless us!! 

As for more volunteer work:

* branches cut down & stacked by the road
* two trees cut down
* stumps dug up and taken
* logs cut up and taken to the road




Front view ( Zack sitting on porch & Jesse in green)

Driveway side

Back

Non driveway side

Inside clean up

Master bedroom

Zack and Jesse

Please remember that we still have fundraisers to help offset the cost of the appliances. 



I have had two dear friends that have offered to help me raise the funds for the appliance fund. Corrina and Amy, all I can say is THANK YOU!! If you have questions about why I need to raise these funds let me know, I did go into detail about it in an earlier post. So far to date, I have $276. 




Corrina Langworthy is an Independent Sales Director with Mary Kay, she will be taking orders and 100 % of the profits through this link ( as long as you mention my name), will be going into a fund that will be helping me with the purchase of my appliances. You can call her, email her, or go directly to the website and order- www.marykay.com/clangworthy make sure you mention that it is for my appliance fund, and she will take care of the rest. Corrina has also provided me with a few books that you can order from. 

I wish I still had my before and after photos that Corrina had me take. Before I started using a daily skin care regiment my face was oily and very uneven,I even had area's that showed my age, I wasn't ready for that. I don't feel like I am ready to face the outside world without my morning routine, and I haven't had any problems with the sunburns that I used to get every summer this year either. I love Mary Kay skin care!! 


Amy Neadow Daily, is a good friend of my family, you can visit her 31 Products website at Amy's 31 Bags. She is willing to give 10% of the profits of orders on products ordered through her website, also she is doing the 100 squares fundraiser. There is 100 squares, selling for $5 each. When the 100 squares are sold, one square will chosen randomly, & the lucky winner will get $200 worth of 31 products. If we are able to fill this board completely up, $300 will be put towards the family appliance fund. 
I LOVE 31 bags!!

Please let me know what numbers that you would like?

The squares that are gone are 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10,12,13,14,15,20,21,22,24,25,26,28,29,30,31,34,35,40,44,45,46,49,
52,54,59,62,64,65,66,68,69,70,73,75,77,78,79,80,81,88,99,& 100



 Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official Habitat for Humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, orwww.niagarahabitat.org 




No comments:

Post a Comment