Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Floor is poured! More progress!

Today was a first for our family. Jesse started swim lessons. Jesse didn't scream when he got in the pool. He was very worried about being in the big pool, but having Josh Sharples there to help was a great help.  

Jesse & Josh 

The beginning of the new month, and there is still progress happening at the house. On the outside of the house there doesn't seem to be much, but as we parked the van and went to look around, we saw Mascaro truck. 

Mascaro truck
The concrete for the basement floor has been poured and the workers have spent the day smoothing it all out. 

Tools of the trade

Basement

I have had two dear friends that have offered to help me raise the funds for the appliance fund. Corrina and Amy, all I can say is THANK YOU!!




Corrina Langworthy is an Independent Sales Director with Mary Kay, she will be taking orders and 100 % of the profits through this link ( as long as you mention my name), will be going into a fund that will be helping me with the purchase of my appliances. You can call her, email her, or go directly to the website and order- www.marykay.com/clangworthy make sure you mention that it is for my appliance fund, and she will take care of the rest. Corrina has also provided me with a few books that you can order from. 




There is 100 squares, selling for $5 each. When the 100 squares are sold, one square will chosen randomly, & the lucky winner will get $200 worth of 31 products. If we are able to fill this board completely up, $300 will be put towards the family appliance fund. 
I LOVE 31 bags!!
Please let me know what numbers that you would like?


31 Products fundraiser



Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official habitat for humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment