Friday, July 4, 2014

There are NO WORDS!

I have tried writing this post off and on for the last 24 hours. I never thought I would be lost for words. I just can't think of anything to say that would actually explain the afternoon. God is so powerful!! I was so blessed yesterday, at one point I sat on the front porch area and let the tears fall. I am still very unsure how to explain what happened. A group of christians brothers and sisters joined me at the new house to pray and share God's word. Over the next hour and half, there was prayers, praises, fellowship, laughter and like I said before tears. My family will be surrounded and "encased" in God's words. This house belongs to God. I pray that his will be done for this house and all that are working on it, with it, and in the future. I want to use this house as God wishes. 

Oh, and the other things that happened was that the windows and sliding door are now in & there are stairs and a landing for the basement. It is hard to believe this is all happening so quickly. 

Kitchen window & sliding door

Front windows

Basement

Jesse siting at side door

Scriptures 

Scriptures

Side door

More Scriptures


Writing in the rafters

Scriptures



Phillip Phillips was a hometown southern boy, was so nice to talk to. Just look at those goofy faces! These were taken on July 2nd from Artpark, Lewiston, NY

Julie, Phillip Phillips and Jeremy

Phillip Phillips and the Habitat for Humanity group


I have had two dear friends that have offered to help me raise the funds for the appliance fund. Corrina and Amy, all I can say is THANK YOU!!




Corrina Langworthy is an Independent Sales Director with Mary Kay, she will be taking orders and 100 % of the profits through this link ( as long as you mention my name), will be going into a fund that will be helping me with the purchase of my appliances. You can call her, email her, or go directly to the website and order- www.marykay.com/clangworthy make sure you mention that it is for my appliance fund, and she will take care of the rest. Corrina has also provided me with a few books that you can order from. 




There is 100 squares, selling for $5 each. When the 100 squares are sold, one square will chosen randomly, & the lucky winner will get $200 worth of 31 products. If we are able to fill this board completely up, $300 will be put towards the family appliance fund. 
I LOVE 31 bags!!
Please let me know what numbers that you would like?


31 Products fundraiser



Please remember this is written by me, as our families personal journey. This is not an official habitat for humanity blog. Any questions of volunteering for the North Tonawanda or Niagara Falls job sites, please call the office at 716-285-2877. You can also follow the facebook page at Niagara Area Habitat for Humanity, or www.niagarahabitat.org 


No comments:

Post a Comment